Discover the vineyards and medieval architecture of Siena, San Gimignano, and Pisa on a small-group or private full-day Chianti journey, with optional lunch and wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
• Meet in front of the Santa Maria Novella train station by the taxi stand, which is located right across the street from the McDonald's outside the stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Shared group and private options do not always offer the same languages. Please check all languages of interest to find your preferred option type
- If the Siena Cathedral is closed for religious services, the Santa Maria della Scala Museum will be visited instead
- If you are leaving Florence by train after the tour or need to get off at Pisa to catch a flight or train from there, you can bring your luggage with you. It is recommended that you book any rail travel from Florence after 9:00 PM to allow time for any delays on the return journey