Enjoy a 3-hour hike up through Doi Pui National Park, taking you to the summit village at 1400m elevation. After a rest and lunch, continue your adventure by biking down to Lake Huay Tung Tha at 370m elevation with incredible jungle views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at the lobby of your hotel or AirBnB in Chiang Mai City Center.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children aged 8 and under
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Hiking: Uphill 9miles/15km for 3.5 hours
- Biking: Downhill off road for 2 hours
- Flora: Highland jungle
- Level: Beginner / Intermediate