Visit the White Temple, a modern architectural masterpiece built by a local artist to gain immortal life. Afterwards, take a break at the Blue Temple, built on a site where tigers jumped over the river. Lastly, get chilled to the bone at the Black House.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel in Chiang Mai.
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tha Pae Gate in Chiang Mai Old City in front of McDonald's. Your tour guide will be holding a "TripGuru" sign. The exact meeting time will be confirmed via email the night before the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
Know before you go
- This tour contains a unique itinerary that was crafted alongside famous travel bloggers and local guide
- The tour is conducted in English
- Please wear clothes that cover your arms and legs