Leave Chiang Mai and fly through a primal Thai rainforest with a full day eco zip line journey. Visit an ancient rainforest ecosystem on the largest canopy zip line tour in the world.
What to Expect
Experience the beauty, magic and adventure inside an area of Thailand’s pristine rainforest like never before. Have an unforgettable day, soaring through the jungle enjoying the same spectacular views as its highest inhabitants!
Elevated on a mountain in the treetops of a pristine rainforest you'll glide through the jungle canopy via 5 km of thrilling zip-line wires woven into the Thai jungle eco-system. Explore a primal Thai rainforest in a way very few people ever get to experience it while enjoying an eco-conscious outdoor adventure.
The course offers 33 different platform stations, 3 hanging sky bridges and 2 rappel descents. This is a flying journey through nature like no other on the planet! Zip Line easily from tree to tree on a spectacular and gradual downhill course, taking time to linger in your favorite places, soaking up the clean air and spotting animal life. Along the way, the highly trained and safety-minded sky rangers will share their local knowledge of the rainforest flora and fauna that inhabit this ancient, biologically diverse wonderland.
The Zip Lines are built to conform to International safety standards and the safety record during nine years of operation speaks for itself. Two experienced, qualified Sky Ranger guides are provided for every nine Flyers and a detailed safety briefing is given to begin with.
Education about wildlife and vegetation is provided along the journey. This is eco-tourism with a thrill, but there is also a serious side to this project with rainforest conservation and carbon offset programs being supported by your participation.
Whilst certainly an adrenaline pumping experience, it’s a family friendly activity almost anybody can enjoy. You don’t need a high degree of physical fitness, just a positive attitude!
After the Zip Line tour, which lasts about 2½ - 3 hours, an authentic Thai meal is provided, followed by an optional waterfall hike before returning to your hotel.
- VIP round trip transport (within the city of Chiangmai)
- 3-hour rainforest canopy adventure
- Authentic Thai lunch sourced from organic produce
- Optional waterfall hike
- The chance to come face-to-face with real gibbons in the wild
- Expert sky rangers on hand
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Chiang Mai Zipline Tour is suitable for children over 100 cm height.
• Maximum weight is 130 kg, generally athletic persons whom are large are accepted.
• No experience is necessary to Zip Line.
• Pants/shorts and T-shirt/polo shirt are recommended. Sports shoes or other shoes that will not drop off easily are highly recommended. Please avoid excessive or dangling jewelry.
• Bring a camera to catch the action.
• Backpacks and sunglasses can be left in storage facilities in the office when you arrive.
• Passengers who are not participating on the canopy adventure tour, but would like to accompany the guests in the mini van will be charged around 600 THB per person. This is payable locally and must be advised at time of booking.
• From mid-November until end of March, bring something warm to wear as temperatures can sometimes be a bit low in the morning at 10-12 celsius (50-55 fahrenheit).