Experience Chiang Mai's highlights in a day. Visit an ethical rescued elephant private estate to learn about the elephants as you cook, feed and bath them in the river. Enjoy a Thai lunch and visit the remarkable Doi Suthep temple before the day ends.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your Hotel in Chiang Mai City Center at 8:00AM
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Waterproof camera
Know before you go
- There is absolutely no riding of the elephants or the usage of hooks and sharp tools, it is prohibited on this tour
- This package is suitable for all ages
- The tour price includes one driver and one professional English speaking tour guide (who will happily take photos for you)
- What to Bring: Insect repellent and some money for any of your personal expenses