Interact with elephants up close in a national park at Lanna Kingdom Elephant Sanctuary in Chiang Mai. Give the elephants a bath and learn all about the program to protect rescued elephants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai between 8:00 AM and 8:30 AM/ Please provide your room number for the pickup service and be ready in the lobby of your hotel at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- No riding of the elephants
- Please bring your camera, sunglasses and sun lotion
- Please remember to bring any personal medication
- A change of clothes is recommended as you may get wet whilst bathing the elephants
- Children (under the age of 9) are welcome at the sanctuary with a 50% discount