See the sunrise from the golden pagoda at Doi Suthep on a shared or private tour from Chiang Mai. Explore Wat Umong, visit the hidden temple of Wat Pha Lat, and head to the Kruba Srivichai Monument.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is available from major areas of downtown Chiang Mai within a 5 km radius of the Tha Pae Gate, Old City Wall, and the surrounding areas of the Old City Wall, including Chang Klan Road, Thapae Road, Wualai Road in the zones of the night bazaar, Ton Lam Yai Market, and Warorot Market (Kad Luang). Your guide will wait at your chosen pickup location wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. Your guide will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your exact pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tha Pae Gate (in front of McDonald's). https://goo.gl/maps/LvgTsA86MR7hALEu9. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed inside some locations visited on this tour