Don't miss this all-time favorite scenic downhill ride in the Chiang Mai region. Take a 1200m descent by mountain bike from Doi Suthep National Park Summit to Lake Huay Tueng Tao at the valley floor. Perfect for motivated beginners!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Thai
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel lobby in Chiang Mai.
- Experience the thrill of a 1500m vantage point as you ride downhill to Chiang Mai
- Bike through Northern Thailand's finest National Park and take a swim at the lake
- Enjoy the stunning views as you ride towards the Mae Ping valley
- Enjoy the company and aid of professional guides
- Cross Country Front Suspension/hydraulic Disc Mountain Bike
- Safety gear: helmet(Go Pro Ready) gloves, knee and elbow pads, daypack
- 4WD vehicle
- Lunch at destination and 2 liters of water for the ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- National Park Entrance fee (200 THB)
- Insurance Fee (50 THB)
- Personal expenses
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Know before you go
- Please wear firm shoes
- Bring a swimsuit if you want to swim at the end at the lake
- Please let the guide know of any dietary restrictions
- No one is ever rushed down a mountain. Please alert us if you have a tight schedule so we can take steps to assure your timely arrival back in Chiang Mai.