Visit Thailand’s highest point at Doi Inthanon National Park, above the mountains of Chiang Mai. Find tranquility at the beautiful Sirithan and Wachiratharn waterfalls on a guided excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Chinese
- Pickup optional
- Find your guide waiting for you at your chosen pickup location wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Tha Pae Gate (in front of McDonald's). https://goo.gl/maps/LvgTsA86MR7hALEu9. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt and/or holding a TripGuru sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- If you do not select the tour option with the entry fees included, the Doi Inthanon National Park entry fee is 300 Thai Baht and the Twin Pagoda entry fee is 100 Thai Baht.
- Kindly note that the Angka Nature Trail is a short 360-meter board walk and not a full hiking trail.
- Same-day booking is available for the meeting point option subject to availability