Feast on 15+ tastings on a food tour around the street eats and markets of Chiang Mai led by a professional foodie guide on a songtheaw truck.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in the grounds of the famous Wat Lok Molee Temple, located not far from the center of the city. Once you enter the temple grounds, turn left and your guide will be waiting under the large decorated tree next to the four headed statue. Please leave with plenty of time to arrive promptly. If you are travelling by taxi, please give the following details to your driver: วัดโลกโมฬี ถนน มณีนพรัตน์Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Our tours operate come rain or shine, so carry an umbrella if rain looks likely.
- We do have a truck to transport us, although we still suggest you wear comfortable shoes for the tour of the market.
- Come hungry, there's plenty of food to sample en route!