Learn about and interact with rescued elephants at the Elephant Wildlife Sanctuary in Chiang Mai on this tour. Feed the elephants local fruits, bathe them, and play with them in the mud.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in and around Chiang Mai Old Town. • Morning pickup between 6:30 A.M. and 7:00 A.M. • Afternoon pickup between 11:30 A.M. and 12:00 P.M.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Insect repellent
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- The exact activities with the elephants depend on what the elephants want to do that day
- Large golf-sized umbrellas are provided to use for sun protection as well as the rain
- If you book the morning session after 9:00 P.M. the day before, you cannot be guaranteed the pickup service and may need to go to the venue by yourself. However, return transport is available after you finish the activity