Experience Chiang Mai Elephant Sanctuary on a group tour. Learn how to care for and feed the elephants. Walk with rescued elephants through the deep jungle and enjoy Mae Wang Waterfall.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Chiang Mai city center. Please wait in your hotel lobby 10-minute before the confirmed pickup time.
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Please wait in front of the Tha Phae Gate McDonald's located in front of the Imm Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Insect repellent
- Sports shoes
- Hiking pants
Know before you go
- Please note that elephants are not forced to perform any activities during the tour.
- Elephant riding is prohibited.
- Do not forget to bring your personal medicine.
- A change of clothes is recommended as you might get wet and dirty while bathing the elephants.
- This tour supports ethical elephant tourism with enhanced welfare.
- This tour can be customized flexibly according to the situation.