A 6-hour climb to the 1,650-meter summit of Doi Pui, in the Doi Suthep National Park. It is one of Thailand's most rewarding peaks, with highland jungle and hill tribe contact. Experience the way monks live in the northern region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Thai, English
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- It is a long hike, consider a bit of carbohydrate loading and going easy on alcohol the night beforehand
- The relative short drive to the trail head and the convenient summit extraction allows for a full day of climbing
- Please wear firm hiking shoes
- Bring snacks and insect repellent