A reflexology foot massage is excellent for tired feet after a long day's walk to reduce stress and improve circulation. This 2-hour Fah Lanna Siam Massage spa package includes both a reflexology foot massage and a traditional Thai massage.
What to Expect
Enjoy the 2 hour spa package in the heart of the historical part of town, in the "Old City". Start your spa visit in style with the complimentary pick-up service from your hotel (available within Chiang Mai city area). Relax in the lush and tropical surroundings of the spa with ample green spaces and water features, while you enjoy a home made herbal drink during your spa consultation. You will have you own private air-conditioned room with en-suite shower and WC.
Relax in the lush and tropical surroundings of the spa with ample green spaces and water features while you enjoy our home made herbal drink during your spa consultation.
You will have you own private room during your massage to enjoy a Reflexology Foot Massage followed by a Traditional Thai Massage. After your massage, your therapist will bring you to our air-conditioned area to enjoy a homemade ginger tea and a light snack.
If you wish, you can relax at the spa, do some shopping at the spa shop for exclusive spa products or souvenirs or visit the adjacent Café & Restaurant. Enjoy a drink, snack or meal in the tropical garden by the pond. Cakes, snacks and Thai & International Food are served for breakfast, lunch and dinner. When you are ready, the driver will transport you back to your hotel. The driver can also drop you at a market or shopping mall, a restaurant or even at the airport. You can safely store your luggage at the spa reception area during your massage, and the driver will take you to the airport after your treatments.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- 7% VAT
What's Not Included
- Does not include any service charge or gratuities
- A free round trip shuttle service is available within Chiang Mai city only. Should your hotel be located outside of the free shuttle zone area, you can be assisted with your booking by being picked up by a taxi at your own cost
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not suitable for pregnant women
• Wheelchair accessible
• Customers making their own way to the spa should plan to arrive 15 minutes before their appointment time to fill out the consultation card. In case of a customer not arriving for their appointment on time, the appointment will only be kept for 15 minutes maximum. If the customer has not arrived within 15 minutes after their appointment time, the appointment slot will be given to other customers.
• Bookings for customers who arrived late for their appointment can not be refunded but can be re-scheduled to a different time or date, subject to availability.
• Bookings where customers arrived late and no masseur or room is available at the time of the customer's arrival may be rescheduled to a later date or time at their discretion, subject to availability.