See Naples from a Ninebot Segway perspective! You have the unique opportunity to see the most interesting site in Naples in only 3 hours. Forget buses, cars and bicycles. Step on the most advanced Segway Ninebot and have fun.
What to Expect
An experienced tour leader will take you through a time warp of history and architecture while the audioguide will provide you with all the relevant information.
Out in the fresh air on a Segway tour, you'll experience it all, whizzing around top attractions and covering three time as much ground as you would on foot. Learn to operate your easy-to-use, self-balancing Segway, then follow your tour leader on a scenic tour around the historical center of Naples and discover why it has become a world heritage site by the UNESCO.
Zip up the lively Chiaia Street with its shops and bars and admire some of the most beautiful buildings of the Neapolitan aristocracy (in Toledo Street). Glide past Naples landmarks like "Spaccanapoli" Street, the Gesù Nuovo, the Monumental Complex of Santa Chiara, the San Carlo theatre and the Maschio Angioino Castle. Hop off along the way to snap photos of Plebiscito Square, Dell'Ovo Castle and the breathless waterfront, with the Vesuvius in the background.
- Ninebot training
- Tour leader
- Audio guide
- Sfogliatella pastry
- Waterproof gear is provided in the event of rain
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Everything not indicated as included
Our meeting point is located in Via Partenope 40, in front of Borgo Marinari and Castel dell'Ovo
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
• Riders must be over 100 pounds (46 kilos) and less than 250 pounds (113 kilos). All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
• People can ride a Ninebot from the ages of 16 to approximately 70 – for participants from 16 to 18 years of age you are required to have a waiver signed by a legal guardian
• You are not allowed to ride a Ninebot if you are pregnant
• People cannot ride a Ninebot under the influence of alcohol or any other additive drug
• Riders must be able to easily and quickly step on and off the Ninebot without assistance, which requires physical abilities similar to climbing and descending stairs without any assistance or use of a handrail
• Guests are recommended to bring a form of ID (passport or driving licence)
• Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants