Experience the wonders of India with this sightseeing tour of Chennai. Marvel at the stunning gopuram at Shiva’s Kapaleeshwarar Temple and the lovely altar piece at St. Mary’s Church.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Walk around Fort St. George, the first British fort in India
- See the colorful gopuram at Shiva’s Kapaleeshwarar Temple
- View ancient currency at the Government Museum
- Visit St. Mary's Church, a British church built at Fort St. George
- Transportation services
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Travel insurance
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Pick-up and drop-off at your hotelOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Supplement of USD 10 per person will be applicable if you require a guide in any other language than English, such as German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian etc. This is payable directly to the driver and is subject to a minimum of 2 paying guests.
- If you are arrive by cruise ship, an extra supplement cost of USD 20 per person is applicable, and payable directly to the driver.
- Please note that hotels located in the suburbs of Mumbai will incur an extra pick-up charge of USD $10 per person, payable directly to the driver and subject to minimum of 2 paying guests.