Enjoy a walk down Marina Beach - the 2nd-longest in the world. Visit a colorful temple with mesmerizing rituals, then find out about Swamy Vivekananda who opened up Indian philosophy to the West. Discover the story of Chennai through its statues.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Outside Chennai Marina Lighthouse, Marina Beach Road, Marina Beach, Mylapore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600004, IndiaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The lighthouse is closed on Mondays and you will not be able to climb it
- Vivekananda House is also closed on Mondays, so you will not visit it and will spend more time on sites at the beach instead