Chengdu: Hidden Dishes and Beers UNESCO Food Evening Tour
- Explore Chengdu's best eateries on a tuk-tuk and visit places only known by locals
- Savor unlimited food, soda, and local beers at 5 stops
- Sample over 10 signature dishes in the first Asian city recognized by UNESCO for its gastronomy
- Challenge yourself with Sichuan’s spicy specialties and see how much you can handle!
Start your adventure at an easy-to-find central location in Chengdu, Chengdu People’s Hospital Subway Station. From here, explore the entire central area of Chengdu in a tuk-tuk stocked with unlimited beer and soda. Make your first stop at a hidden residential community and be welcomed inside with some of the best homemade dumplings in China.
Then, receive an introduction to and have the chance to try an exquisite version of Chengdu's most popular street snack and Sichuan stuffed pancakes, which can only be found in Chengdu's secret places. Test yourself with Sichuan’s spicy specialties, watch your noodles get sauced, and enjoy many more surprises besides.
Finish your night at a favorite local bar where you can try some local microbrewed beer (Friday and Saturday) or rice, plum, or sorghum wine (Sunday-Thursday) and sip your drink down with the locals. Non-spicy or vegetarian food options can be requested by selecting from the number of non-spicy or vegetarian participant add-ons before checkout.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Unlimited food and drinks
- Over 10 authentic local dishes at 5 stops
- Small-group tour (maximum 12 people)
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Yushuang Road Subway Station, Exit C, street level. Subway directions: Yushuang Road Subway Station services lines 4. When you get off the train, follow signs to Exit C. Your guide will be upstairs, outside of the exit waiting for you. Show your taxi driver: 您好，我们想去玉双路地铁站C口。谢谢。 Chinese map: https://j.map.baidu.com/e5/dmKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• The tour takes place come rain or shine