An entry ticket to the Da Vinci château and park, which contains a large exhibition of models of machines conceived by the master. You can learn about his life, death and legacy whilst walking through these charismatic grounds.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to Chateau du Clos Lucé. Paid private car parking is available in the Rue du Clos Lucé, at a 300-meter walking distance from the visitors' entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From July to August the Clos Lucé Castle closes at 8:00 PM, 1 hour before the park
- The ticket is valid on the booked date
- The castle and the park are open all year round (except on 25th December and 1st January)