Visit one of the best-known castles of the Loire valley and enjoy a private walking tour through the gardens. Discover the royal history and the architecture of this unusual monument built on a bridge across the Cher River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting point is in front of entrance of castle near the welcome desk, Château de Chenonceau, 37150 Chenonceaux, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise if you have any mobility requirements
- Please provide the age of all attending children so that the tour can be adjusted accordingly
- Travel agents please provide correct contact details for participants