Enjoy full access to Chambord Castle, including its gardens and temporary exhibitions. Located on a 5,000 hectare property, you will be free to explore the countless staircases, rooms, fireplaces, and towers.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
CHÂTEAU, 41250 CHAMBORD, FRANCEOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Reduced rate (18-25 non-European Union residents on presentation of proof of age), unemployed person from France, associate, work councils, group of 20 people or more): € 12
- Free admission (individual public): under 18 years old, long-term EU residents aged 18 to 25, disabled person + 1 accompanying person, French primary and secondary school teachers (holder of national education pass stamped for the current year)
- In accordance with COVID-19 preventative measures, the following is necessary to ensure the comfort and safety of visitors and staff:
- Wearing a mask in closed areas for those over 11 years old. Masks are on sale at the ticket office
- Sanitizing gel is available to visitors at the entrance and throughout the tour
- The lockers are closed
- There is a designated visit route through the castle with a separate entry and exit
- Last access is 30 min before the castle closes
- The formal gardens close 30 min before the castle
- There is access to the park all year round