Take a guided tour of the newly renovated 16th century Château of Azay-le-Rideau, lying in the center of the Indre River in the stunning Loire Valley. Discover new collections, mobile applications and a romantic park!
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
CHÂTEAU D’AZAY-LE-RIDEAU 37190 Azay-le-Rideau.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Flash photography
Know before you go
- Please note that this attraction closes at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December
- Admission is free for those under 18 and visitors under 26 with EU ID
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- Last entry into the château is 1 hour before closing time
- The average length of a visit is 1.5 hours
- Tea rooms are open from April 1-September 30
- Guided tours are in French, with audio guides available in French, English, German, Italian, and Spanish
- Adapted tours for disabled visitors