Discover Berlin’s many points of interest on an open-top double-decker bus. Discover the German capital with a choice of 3 different bus routes. See…
Explore Berlin at your own pace with a 48-hour, 72-hour, 4-day, 5-day, or 6-day Berlin WelcomeCard. Ride public transport in the AB or ABC zones,…
Enjoy a 2.5-hour boat cruise along the River Spree and learn interesting facts about Berlin. Explore the main attractions in the city from the water…
Jam-pack your time in Berlin and see all the attractions with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Simply choose between the yellow or purple lines, and begin…
Discover the highlights of Berlin with this 2-in-1 combo ticket: Enjoy a tour of the German capital with a 1 or 2-day ticket for a Hop-on Hop-off bus…
The exquisite ambience of the Great Orangery at Charlottenburg Palace is the perfect setting for a romantic evening hosted by the Berlin Residenz…
The history of the Schloss runs deep. It began as the summer palace of King Friederich III's wife Sophie Charlotte. Today it’s the grandest palace you’ll find in Berlin. Worth a visit all year round, it is especially magical at Christmas market season.
Destroyed and reconstructed during WWII in perfect Schinkel fashion, this prime example of Charlottenburg Palace interior demonstrates day-to-day German royal life.
The classical mausoleum located in the gardens is humbling with its red granite columned entrance.
This quaint lookout building holds one of the greatest special collections in Germany. Its porcelain display is divided by purpose: tea and coffee, dinnerware, and decoration.
The only free part of the park, the giant baroque park of Charlottenburg Palace is truly a sight to behold with its ever-stretching lawn and giant fountain.
Complete your unforgettable evening with a classical concert - the orchestra even wears period dress!
Be sure to arrive early to avoid the crowds. No excuses with the relaxed opening time of 10:00AM.
Each building charges separately for admission, so it’s best to buy a day pass to access everything except the Neuer Flügel.
- When to visitOpen April to October, 10:00AM to 6:00PM, November to March, 10:00AM to 5:00PM. Closed Mondays.
- What is the price?Adult tickets start at 12EUR and continue upwards depending on house visits, tours and perks.
- Will I need a guide?There are some wonderful guided experiences. Certain tours actually show you the palace from the river, by boat.
- How to get thereBuses 109, 309 and M45 all stop close by, or take the short walk from the Westend train station.
- Additional tips
- If you're visiting around Christmas, make sure to check out the market, one of the most beautiful in Berlin!