Combine fun and discovery in a pristine environment on this adventure in Paparoa National Park. Journey into the rainforest, experience amazing stalagmites deep below, float under a galaxy of glowworms, and finish your trip by tubing down gentle rapids.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner’s adventure base in Charleston 30 minutes prior to your adventure departure time to check-in and/or register.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- It is very important you bring your own swimwear and towel for the experience
- You must have water confidence and a reasonable level of fitness
- You must be able to walk up 135 steps to the cave entrance
- You must be able to walk over uneven slippery underground surfaces for 2 hours
- You must be able to carry a light tire for 2 hours
- In the Adventure Center Base, there are changing rooms complete with showers and a café open for food before and after your adventure