Discover some highlights of the low country at Wadmalaw Island on a guided day-trip. Visit the 500-year-old angel oak tree, sip tea at the Charleston Tea Garden, and taste wine at a local vineyard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the Charleston Visitors Center Bus Shed in front of the visitors centerOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- Alcohol is only available to those who are over 21 years old