Hear chilling stories and knock back chilled drinks on a true crime pub crawl in Charleston. Follow your guide through the streets and drink different cocktails while uncovering the city's dark past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You will meet your guide at the front entrance of the U.S. Custom House, at the corner of East Bay and South Market Streets, located at 200 E Bay St. Your guide will be waiting at the stairs. Arrive 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.
- You'll find our no questions asked reschedule policy refreshing.