Discover the fascinating history of Charleston during the Prohibition era on a guided tour. Hear interesting and wacky stories as you visit some of the best bars in the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you on the steps of the U.S. Custom House, on the East Bay Street side. Please note that this is the back entrance of the Custom House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Due to local laws, you may not carry your drinks between bars