Experience the thrill of a lifetime on a private speedboat adventure in the Charleston Bay. Become the captain your own speedboat while listening to a live narration from your tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 2 participants
Select participants and date
As you turn into the marina, keep driving until you see a large, maroon sign on the left that says "California Dreaming". Parking is available there. From the sign, follow the path to the docks. Turn right at the end and walk down the ramp. Your skipper will meet you at the slips in front of the orange paint on the dock.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Signed waiver
Know before you go
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses and a towel for afterwards
- Wear comfortable beach-friendly clothing
- It is recommended to bring a jacket for the morning and winter tours
- Each boat must not exceed 450 pounds
- You must be 21 and over with a valid drivers license to drive the boat