Visit the spooky underbelly of Charleston with a guided walking tour of the Holy City's haunted historic district. Explore one of the region's oldest buildings, the Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon, to unravel a dark and ghostly history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
18 Anson Street, Charleston, SC 29401Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bookings require a minimum of 4 people to run
- The tour operates rain or shine
- With advanced notice, most of our tours can accommodate people with disabilities. Please keep in mind that Charleston was built on uneven terrain and the streets, sidewalks, and cemeteries can be uneven. Explore Charleston's Accessibility Page is a great resource for our visitors with disabilities
- If your party is booked through multiple reservations please call the local partner before your tour to ensure the group stays together
- The pace of the walking tour is leisurely