Looking for a way to turn Charleston into a giant game board? Then go on this amazing scavenger hunt adventure, which combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a 3-hour sightseeing tour of Charleston.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Interact with the Four Corners of Law, Washington Square, St. Phillips Church & Cemetery and Charleston City Market during the hunt
- Go sightseeing with a fun mission at your own pace
- Explore 2.5 miles of Charleston by walking and trolley
- One smartphone guided Scavenger Hunt around the city
- Smartphone not included
- Transportation to and from the starting location
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Charleston County Courthouse 100 Broad StreetOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A team may have as many people as you like on it. However, this adventure is typically best with no more than 5 people on each team. Large groups can break up into several teams and compete for the best point score and time. Each team needs to purchase a quest with a unique email address and password.
- All information you need to start your quest will be sent to your smartphone, which will be your guide and you will not meet with an actual person.