Charleston: Fully Guided Glow Worm Cave Eco-Tour
- Travel with the Nile River Rainforest Train into the beautiful Paparoa National Park
- Explore the enormous Nile River Cave System walking amidst a pristine ancient wonderland of stalactites and stalagmites
- Discover the awe inspiring Ananui Cave and gaze at surreal twinkling galaxies of glow worms
On your short walk to the cave, enjoy the tranquil beauty of the native bush and leave the river bed to gain amazing views of the river below. Leaving daylight behind you, explore the enormous Nile River Caves System, seeing, feeling, and getting close to an ancient wonderland sculpted by water and decorated with fragile calcite formations.
Underground, visit the Hall of Refugees and its breathtaking calcite formations before emerging back into daylight to the awe-inspiring Ananui entrance series. Exploring the lower level of the cave system, you will find a glow-in-the-dark night sky made of amazing galaxies of glow worms. Your guides will enrich your journey with captivating illustrations, explanations, and stories connecting you with this special place. After emerging back to the daylight, a short stroll leads you back to the train.
- Fully guided tour
- Entrance to the glow worm caves
- Caving equipment
- Food and beverages
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at the Underworld Adventure Centre Base in Charleston 30 minutes prior to your Adventure departure time to check in and/or register for your much anticipated adventure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Rain gear
• Must be able to walk up 135 steps to the cave entrance
• Must be able to crouch down to walk through lower parts of the cave
You might also like...
Product ID: 355500