California Delta Jet Ski Rentals - Two Machines
From $2,995 per personBook now
- Offering the newest Yamaha Three Person Jet Ski Rentals on the California Delta
- Enjoy water sports, sightseeing, swimming, and touring with your jet ski rental
- Enjoy a houseboat vacation at the Delta with all the best watercraft, for as many days as you would like
- Enjoy pulling water toys behind your jet ski
Time starts at 9am - 5pm, and this service is offered every day of the week - year round. You can always decrease the amount of time of the rental. In some cases you to choose your 8 hours out of the day if our scheduling allows. We also offer mulit day jet ski rentals if your going on a houseboat vacation for several days.
The jet ski rentals have all the required equipment for an enjoyable and saft outing on the California Delta. All safety equipment and up to 3 life vest per machine. You can enjoy sightseeing, swimming, cruising, water sports, and more! These machines have enough power to tow wakeboarders, kneeboarding, wake skating, and tubing. Enjoy these fun jet ski rentals with your family, friends, or associates. You also have the availability to upgrade your jet ski to our most powerful machine the Yamaha 1812cc Super Charged; this is an additional cost.
- Two Yamaha 1100cc Jet Ski
- Up to 3 Life Vest Per Machine
- Required Safety Gear
- Park Entry Fee
- Fuel Used
- Damage Security Deposit $1,000.00 per machine
- Optional Rental Insurance
- Water Toys
Servicing all marinas at the lake so you can choose which one you would like to have your tour at. If you don't know we can help you with that decision. You can pickup your equipment and drop it off if you would like at any one of our locations including; Orem, Utah; Page, Arizona; Las Vegas, Nevada; Saint George, Utah; and Mesa, Arizona near Phoenix, Arizona.
Cancellations are not allowed within 60 days of your start date. Otherwise the full rental or tour price is due.
Product ID: 22166