Live like a local for two hours! Smell, touch, hear, see and taste the unique Cretan flavors while riding an electric Trikke!
What to Expect
Enjoy an introduction to the the real Crete. On a 2-hour Trikke touryou will go deep into Cretan culture and learn things about the Cretan tradition.
First meet the Cretan knife makers that create with their own hands magnificent artworks. The Cretan knife is a very important and historical symbol for the Cretan tradition.
After that, you will surprise your palate with Cretan wine varieties and delicious gastronomical experiences. You will taste different expressions of Cretan wines pairing with some incredible traditional delicatessen.
At the end, you will visit the Folklore Museum of Chania, where we will travel through the centuries. Extraordinary exhibits and analytic details will teach us about the themes of the past. There we will see the traditional uniforms and suits, the simple house tools and those things that nowadays are almost gone. In this tour you will feel the famous Cretan hospitality, the special way that we live and you will keep that memory in a very important place inside your heart.
- An Electric Trikke vehicle
- An escort who presents the sights and monuments to you
- Protective helmets
- Bottled water
- Wine and Food Tasting
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning of the tour
- Photos sent to you for free, electronically, after the tour
- Entrance fee to the Folklore Museum
- Third party liability insurance
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, passengers weighing over 110kg will not able to ride an electric Trikke vehicle
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• This activity is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions