If you want to explore the beauties of Chania then look no further than this family-friendly Trikke tour. Discover the hidden treasure of the Old Town and the Venetian Harbor riding an electric Trikke.
What to Expect
The unexpected journey trikke city tour, will give you the chance to visit plenty of sights and also discover the secret places of Chania's old town. You will ride across the streets of the Venetians and the Ottomans, admire their architecturr and the spectacular buildings of the Cretans.
Through the narrow streets and the flower-adorned neighborhoods, you will be guided to the following sights: the Lighthouse, the Yiali Mosque, Splantzia Square, the Jews Synagogue, Halidon Str., Folklore Museum, Greek National Soccer team Museum, St. Catherine's monastery, Catholic Church, the Cathedral Church, the Dry-Docks(Neoria-Arsenals), the Grand Arsenal, the arsenals of Moro and the Saint Nicholas Church and Saints Anargiroi Church.
Your friendly guide will explain the history of each monument you visit as you tour around all of the city's historical sights.
- An Electric Trikke vehicle
- An escort who presents you the sights and monuments
- Protective helmets
- Bottled water
- Safety instructions and brief orientation at the beginning of the tour
- Photos sent to you for free, electronically, after the tour
- Third party liability insurance
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
• Due to comfort and weight / balance of the vehicle, passengers weighing over 110kg will not able to ride an electric Trikke vehicle
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
• This activity is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions