Get a shared transfer between Geneva airport and Chamonix.
What to Expect
Start your vacation off on the right foot! Enjoy the most comfortable way between Geneva airport and your ski station resort! Share a door to door shuttle with other travelers going to the same direction. You can get child seats on request and you can take with you one pair of ski or one snowboard. All the drivers speak English and in the vans you have free WiFi available.
It is so easy to book and to use! This is a door to door offer, cheaper than a taxi, more eco-friendly than your personal car and more comfortable than the public transport. When you book now, you will need to advise your flight details and ski resort/address (home, appartment or hotel) from where you leave and you will receive an immediate booking confirmation by e-mail with all the details for your travel and a voucher. Our 24/7 english speaking coordination team will track your flight to make sure a driver will be there to get you quickly to your ski resort. So you do not have to worry in case there are delays and you won't miss any minute of your precious vacation time ! When you arrive you need to call our 24/7 coordination team informing them you are there.
- Shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan and with WiFi on board
What's Not Included
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult child Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, Golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
• Please note when you book you must note the departure flight time and not the hotel pick-up time