Take a sightseeing cruise around the holy monasteries of the western section of Mount Athos on the only Glassbottom boat in the region. Combine this experience with the opportunity to explore the only inhabited Halkidiki island: Ammouliani.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek
- Audio guide included
- Bulgarian, English, German, Greek, French, Russian, Italian, Romanian, Danish, Serbian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Ouranoupoli 630 75, Greece. The ship departs from the only port of Ouranoupolis where the Tower of Prosphorion is located. The ship is called Eirinikos and is the third ship on the right side.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Women are not allowed on Mount Athos for religious reasons. Therefore, the cruise will get no closer than 500 meters to the island
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Toilets available on board
- During the months of May and October, a stop is made in the island's central port of Ammouliani
- During the summer months the stop is at the famous Alikes lagoon, (we stop at the port of the beach, you can go swimming or you can enjoy your lunch at the lagoon's restaurant)