Embark on a guided tour of Český Krumlov from Prague. Discover this UNESCO-listed town and follow your guide through the charming streets to the chateau. Stop along the way to enjoy a delicious lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Russian, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the activity provider prior to the date of your tour to confirm the exact time and location for pickup.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- During the Celebration of the Five-Petalled Rose from June 17, 2022, to June 19, 2022, an additional fee of 300 CZK will be charged
- Only English commentary is guaranteed. German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian commentary are available upon request. Commentary is given bilingually