Center Pompidou Málaga Ticket
- Enter El Cubo a cuboid glass structure in Málaga port and visit the Centre Pompidou's only branch outside France
- Enhance your experience of the gallery space with your included an audio guide
- Explore the contemporary museum, which features masterpieces by the likes of Brâncuși, Giacometti, Bacon and Picasso
The Center Pompidou offers you a journey through the art of the 20th and 21st centuries with around seventy selected works from the incomparable collection which is one of the two most important in the modern and contemporary world. This journey through the history of art is renewed every five semesters and is nourished every year. There are also always two to three temporary exhibitions worth exploring.
The experience is lived through multidisciplinary programs dedicated to dance, representation, speech, and cinema, with the help of mediation devices aimed above all at a young audience. Thus, the Cubo that houses the Center Pompidou Málaga becomes a living, participative installation, in which the workshops, training and dissemination activities generate a strong sense of creative community. This equipment reaffirms, among its missions and priorities, to constitute a platform for exchanges between society and contemporary creation.
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibition
- Audio guide
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card