Enjoy unlimited travel in Switzerland by train, bus, boat, and public transport. Uncover the Glacier Express, Golden Pass Line, and other train routes with free entrance to more than 500 museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
- Printed voucher required
- Valid 3 - 15 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
This activity doesn't have a fix starting point. Start your journey in any city or village of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- This pass is not available for residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. You must reside in a different country for more than 6-months prior to arriving in Switzerland and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport)
- Children between 6-15 years old travel for free with a Swiss Family Card if they are travelling with at least one parent holding a Swiss Travel Pass
- The earliest issue date of the Swiss All-in-One Travel Pass is 180-days prior to the valid date requested
- You will receive an email with the official Swiss Travel Pass e-ticket within 72 hours. It is suggested to check both your email inbox and the spam folder. This ticket (not the Get your Guide voucher) needs to be shown to the ticket inspector on the train