Enjoy unlimited travel in Switzerland by train bus, boat and public transport. This ticket is valid for travel on fixed and consecutive days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 - 15 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This activity doesn't have a fix starting point. You can start your journey in any city or village of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This pass is not available for residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. You must reside in a different country for more than 6-months prior to arriving in Switzerland and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport).
- Children between 6-15 years old travel for free with a Swiss Family Card for CHF 15 (see add-ons)
- This is an e-ticket
- Please note that this is not your official ticket. The local partner will send you a red Bernina ticket that you need to show to the train manager. Please check your email (including the spam folder) for your official ticket.