Enjoy unlimited travel in Switzerland by train bus, boat and public transport. This ticket is valid for travel on fixed and consecutive days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 3 - 8 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Make your trip to Switzerland as easy as possible with a rail pass that gives you unlimited access to the Swiss train network
- Explore the Glacier Express, Golden Pass Line, Bernina Express, and other panoramic train routes
- Benefit from free entrance to more than 500 museums
- Compleete on of the included mountain excursions: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Save up to 50% on many other mountain excursions
- All travel by train, bus and boat
- All travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation required and/or surcharges apply)
- Use of public transportation in 90 urban areas
- Mountain excursion to Rigi, Schilthorn, and Stanserhorn
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions
- Seat Reservation Fees
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
This activity doesn't have a fix starting point. You can start your journey in any city or village of your choice.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This pass is not available for residents of Switzerland and Liechtenstein. You must reside in a different country for more than 6-months prior to arriving in Switzerland and provide proof of residence (visa/residence card) and proof of citizenship (passport).
- Children between 6-15 years old travel for free with a Swiss Family Card for CHF 15 (see add-ons)
- This is an e-ticket
- Please note that this is not your official ticket. The local partner will send you a red Bernina ticket that you need to show to the train manager. Please check your email (including the spam folder) for your official ticket.