A non-competitive 5K run that follows along the winding paths and rolling hills of NYC's most beloved green space! We make brief stops along the way to explore the Park's most interesting landmarks and exciting history. No gym treadmill can compare!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The General Sherman Statue located at 59th street and 5th avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This is a running tour! Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for exercise and running shoes
- Minimum age requirement of 14 years. Exceptions will be made if you have a child who is a very strong and experienced runner who is capable of running a 5K with no struggle. Please contact the tour operator regarding younger participants at least 24 hours in advance of your chosen tour
- Bring as little as possible! There is no bag drop or lockers. You will be required to carry your own things and you don't want to be weighed down
- Wear Sunscreen
- The tour operator will take pictures along the way but many like to take their own as well