Osteria Bacchus: Premium Sicilian Cooking Lesson
From $68 per personBook now
- Learn to cook delicious Sicilian food
- Get hands-on help to make fresh pasta, main courses, desserts, and more
- Hear from a Chef how Sicilian food evolved through local culture and customs
The purpose of this Premium Sicilian Cooking Lession is to share this passion with you and show you how to make the most of these culinary traditions.
In the lovely village of Sant’Ambrogio you will discover the Osteria Bacchus, named after the Greek God of wine, and experience the Sicilian art of mixing only seasonal and organic ingredients.
The experienced and charismatic Chef Mimmo, with the help of his sons Ciccio and Ambrogio, will definitely make you part of something special, guiding you step by step through the colorful and intense path of making your very own Sicilian Lunch.
- Transfer to and from the meeting point
- Cooking lesson
- Lunch (Entrée, first course, main course, and dessert) with beverages and wine
- Additional alcoholic drinks
For Hotels in Campofelice Area: Outside the Hotel Athenèe Gate (9:30 am) For Hotels in Western Cefalù: Agip Petrol Station (in front of Hotel Santa Lucia) (9:40 am) For Hotels in Cefalù Center: Esso Villa Petrol Station (P.za Diaz) (9:50 am) For Hotels in Eastern Cefalù: SS113 Junction (10:00 am)
Product ID: 51104