Uncover the unique history of this delightful town overlooking the sea and visit the Greco-Roman theatre and enjoy the stunning panoramic view with Mount Etna in the background. Then, stand on this magnificent active volcano at the 1900 meter mark.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
WW I Monument to All Fallen at 6:45 PMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Restrictions: this tour is not suitable for persons who suffer from asthma, heart conditions, pregnant, have walking difficulties or need to use a wheelchair
- What to bring: comfortable thick soled shoes, an extra jumper, and a wind breaker
- Activity level: moderate
- This once-in-a-lifetime scenic tour is suitable for families
- You will have some free time for shopping