Spend a day in Moalboal's Pescador Island, Cebu's world-class dive site known for its protected corals and incredible marine life. Swim alongside thousands of sardines and perhaps spot some turtles or jumping dolphins along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your Cebu accommodation.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
Know before you go
- Your driver can recommend restaurants for meals
- Visibility is dependent on weather conditions (dolphin, turtle, and sardine sightings are not guaranteed)
- Adjustments to the itinerary can be made based on weather/traffic condition after discussion with you
- Please bring swimwear, aqua shoes/waterproof footwear, a change of clothes, seasickness medicine, a waterproof bag, and earplugs (for those sensitive to boat engine noise)
- For safety purposes, children under 7, pregnant women, the elderly, and people with health conditions are not recommended to join the tour