Visit Kawasan Falls, a 3-stage cascading waterfall set amongst beautiful scenery. Enjoy various activities including swimming, climbing, trekking, and more, as you are immersed in the stunning setting of the Badian Cliffs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Tagalog
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your accommodation in Cebu, Mandaue, Mactan, Lapu-lapu, Moalboal, and the Badian Area.
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Breakfast can be purchased upon arrival in Badian
- Canyoning is a highly dangerous extreme sport that includes jumping off cliffs and trekking downstream (all participants of this activity are expected to be in good health upon participation)
- The minimum age to join the canyoning activity is 7 years old, if there are children 1-6 years old who want to join the activity, they must be accompanied by a private and personal guide at an additional surcharge of 750 Philippine Pesos per guide. Children will be carried by the local guide throughout the experience and will not be allowed to dive or jump.
- In the event that canyoning is canceled due to rough weather conditions, customers may opt to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Please bring swimsuit, towel, change of clothes, and wear comfortable clothes and shoes for adventurous activities