Swim with some of Belize's most spectacular marine life. Depart from San Pedro for three hours spent in the sun and sea. Snack on some fruit on Caye Caulker and soak up the paradisiacal views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet your group at the local partner's office at Playa Asuncion, Caye Caulker. Please arrive at 9:30 AM at the meeting point to be fitted with your snorkeling gear. When you arrive at the "San Pedro Belize Express water taxi" pier on Caye Caulker, walk north for 4 minutes along the beach until you reach the La Isla Hotel. The snorkeling shop is in the compound of La Isla resort.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women, or people with back problems
- The tour will take place rain or shine, but it may be canceled if the winds are too strong; in this case, you will be offered the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
- GoPro pictures will be sent to your email within three days after the tour