Avoid the crowds on a unique small-group tour to Hol Chan Marine Reserve, one of the oldest marine reserves in Belize. Explore the second-largest barrier reef in the world. Swim and snorkel with sharks, stingrays, eels, turtles, and many fish species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your group at the local partner's offices at Playa Asuncion, Caye Caulker. The snorkeling shop is located at the compound of the La Isla Resort. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women or people with back problems.
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- The tour may be canceled if the winds are too strong. In this case, you will be offered the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- GoPro pictures will be sent to your email within 3 days after the tour.