Avoid the crowds on a unique small-group tour to Hol Chan Marine Reserve, one of the oldest marine reserves in Belize. Explore the second-largest barrier reef in the world. Swim and snorkel with sharks, stingrays, eels, turtles, and many fish species.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Snorkel at Hol Chan Marine Reserve, part of the second-largest barrier reef in the world
- Marvel at an abundance of marine life and corals
- Swim with sharks, stingrays, turtles, and more
- Benefit from small groups up to 12 people and a professional tour guide
- Get GoPro coverage of your underwater adventure
- Professional tour guide
- Fruit, snacks, and lunch
- Water and refreshments
- Snorkeling equipment
- Entrance fees
- Underwater pictures
- WiFi onboard
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with heart problems
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your group at the local partner office's at Playa Asuncion, Caye Caulker. It's the only pink shop located on the beach heading north from the water taxis. Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Long-sleeved shirt
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility, pregnant women or people with back problems.
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- The tour may be canceled if the winds are too strong. In this case, you will be offered the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
- GoPro pictures will be sent to your email within 3 days after the tour.