3-Hour Catania Segway PT Authorized Tour
From $109 per personBook now
- Explore the unique architecture of medieval Catania
- Soak up vibrant Sicilian culture
- Combine the intimacy of a walking tour with the ease of riding your own Segway
- Feast your eyes on marvelous examples of baroque Sicilian architecture
- See Catania's famed lava Elephant Fountain in Piazza Duomo
Start from Piazza Alcalà in central Catania, near Villa Pacini, where you'll learn how to use your Segway. From here we glide into the heart of the city to reach Piazza Duomo.
Taking via Etnea, cross Piazza Università. From here, head to Piazza Vincenzo Bellini where there is the wonderful lyrical theater named after Vincenzo Bellini.
Going along Via Etnea, you'll reach Piazza Stesicoro to see the ruins of the Roman amphitheater and the monument to Vincenzo Bellini; Catania’s Swan.
Having covered another piece of vibrant Via Etnea, cross the green area of a public garden to reach the town's highest point where you can admire San Nicola church and the Benedictine’s Monastery.
After that, continue riding your Segway to Piazza Federico di Svevia, where you will find Ursino Castle; a 13th-century structure that is the only surviving remnant of the medieval town.
- 3 hour Segway PT rental (30 minute orientation)
- Ponchos (in the event of rain)
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Tours begin at Piazza Alcalà (in central Catania), near Villa Pacini (entrance from Via Cardinale Dusmet, opposite Porta Uzeda). Please contact us after booking if you have any questions. (Open in Google Maps)
• Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women
Product ID: 14540