Take a full-day hike up the northeast side of Mount Etna. Enter a volcanic cave. Experience the calm and quiet of undisturbed nature. Enjoy a farmhouse restaurant lunch. Take in magnificent views of the Bove Valley.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian
- Discover the northeast side of Mount Etna and reach an elevation of 2000m
- Explore a volcanic cave
- Enjoy lunch and wine at farmhouse restaurant
- A professional and passionate nature guide
- Transportation from your hotel in Catania via minibus or jeep
- Lunch, water and wine
- Equipment (helmets and torches) and snowshoes
- People with heart problems
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Your guide will pick you up in Catania (where all the excursions start from) close to your hotel or at an agreed upon place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be sent at the time of booking.
- Should your tour be canceled because there are not enough passengers to meet minimum number requirements, or because of poor weather conditions, you will be offered a full refund.
- In the case of poor weather, the second half of the tour may be substituted with a local products tasting.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Trekking shoes and jackets are available for free if requested at the time of booking.
- Infant seats are available on request if requested at the time of booking.
- Please advise us on any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking.
- Vegetarian, vegan and celiac options are available. Please advise at time of booking if required.
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.